Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (f21) want to stop cooking for bf (25)

Throwaway account.

I’m not going to go into too much detail and bore you all, but basically for the past few months I have been cooking for my bf almost every night. I like to cook nice meals from scratch, not frozen/ready meals as I try to be healthy. I’ve tried to teach my bf to cook, letting him watch me while I cook these meals.

None of my methods have worked and I’m fed up of coming home after him from work, expected to make dinner for the both of us.

He has made dinner for me twice in the past year however it’s been frozen foods which take about 5 minutes and aren’t particularly appetising, so I’ve just kept on cooking for both of us.

It’s got to the point now where I’m fed up, so I’ve decided I’m just going to cook for myself and he can learn to cook himself. I’ve tried being nice.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about this? If I say to him that I refuse to cook for him he will put the blame on me somehow and say I’m selfish. I want to go about this in a nice way without causing arguments. Bonus points if anyone can recommend any meals that can only be made for one.

TLDR; fed up of cooking for bf every night after work so decided I’m just going to cook for myself. Want to go about this as nice as possible and looking for ideas/suggestions.

Edit - I should have mentioned that when I say frozen food, I mean stuff like chicken nuggets, chips and ramen noodles (I know they’re not frozen)



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 04:49AM by ultraorthodox062 http://bit.ly/2DDuUt0
Me (f21) want to stop cooking for bf (25) Me (f21) want to stop cooking for bf (25) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.