Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[25M] and [24F] His ex faked a pregnancy and he went back to her. How can I cope?

Was dating this guy and his ex faked a pregnancy to get his attention while she knew we were dating. She also told him she didn't want to keep it so she faked purchasing abortion pills too and asked him for money. Fucked both of us up and we had to stop seeing each other. A few months later, I hear they are dating again.

Clearly this was emotional abuse and manipulation. Both of us were traumatized. I seriously don't understand why he would go back to her. I had to go through some psychological trauma and anxiety myself, and it would help me understand why he would go back to her, from another guy or another girl's perspective.

Thanks :)

tl;dr: we stopped dating because his ex faked a pregnancy and an abortion. now they are back together. thoughts?



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 08:37AM by SpiritualHunt3 http://bit.ly/2sTBcPg
[25M] and [24F] His ex faked a pregnancy and he went back to her. How can I cope? [25M] and [24F] His ex faked a pregnancy and he went back to her. How can I cope? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.