Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Married for 7 months. Need some advice on how not to nag. (M27) (F26)

I've known my husband for almost 3 years now. I know he loves video games, and when we met so did I. But I'm trying to stay focused on all the things that need to get done, so we can live comfortably because right now were in a house with his best friend, living in a single room.

My husband is either playing video games, or at work. All I want is some relief, and to spend time with my husband. But if I don't game with him I feel like I dont get time with him.

Everything is just turning into a fight. I apparently nag and berate too much. And in my opinion if I don't do that, nothing will get done.

TLDR; I'm a nag and my husbands oblivious. What do I do to be a better wife.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 07:47AM by skull_captain http://bit.ly/2HyMzGr
Married for 7 months. Need some advice on how not to nag. (M27) (F26) Married for 7 months. Need some advice on how not to nag. (M27) (F26) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.