Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend’s (22m) friend (22f) was very handsy at the bar. How do I handle this?

I (22f) was downtown with my boyfriend and a bunch of his friends for a birthday bash for some friends. Everything was well the whole night, we pre-gamed at a hotel and headed downtown. His friend, T, is engaged and her and her fiancé were with us. At the first bar, she sat next to my boyfriend and was very handsy with him. The first time she did, she flicked his neck. I thought it was funny, but the other times she was touching his chin, his neck, ‘hitting’ him. Every single time she looked at him or touched him, she would look at me to see if I was paying any attention. She had to reach over her fiancé to touch my boyfriend. It all came off very flirtatious, but apparently this is what she does with him every time she drinks.

I talked to my boyfriend about it and he was VERY apologetic about the whole thing, saying his ex-girlfriend had the same issue with T. He said all they’ve ever done is make out once almost 5 years ago, and she cut it off between them afterwards. I could tell he was really annoyed every time she touched at him.

I have no reason to not believe my boyfriend, and I’ve never worried about him being unfaithful before.

My question is how do I talk to her about it? I don’t want to say anything in the heat of the moment because she likes to throw hands and I can promise you I wouldn’t make it out on top. I don’t want to be petty and I don’t want to ruin my boyfriends friendship with her and her fiancé, but I really can’t tolerate another girl flirting with my man in front of me.

TLDR: went to the bars, boyfriends friend was very handsy with him, acting flirtatious. His previous girlfriend was upset with this too. How do I talk about this and find a solution without being petty or ruining friendships?



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 09:23AM by loehoe http://bit.ly/2HBomiP
My boyfriend’s (22m) friend (22f) was very handsy at the bar. How do I handle this? My boyfriend’s (22m) friend (22f) was very handsy at the bar. How do I handle this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.