Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He(M34) accused me(F36) of leaving crack behind in his bathroom, the smoked the mystery substance! Should I give him another chance?

I met this guy on a dating app. Things were going well, we had been on a few dates, for about 6 weeks I would say. The last time I was over at his place, things went really well and I thought I would definitely like to see more of him...

I didn't hear back from him for 3 weeks, when I did, he asked me if I had left crack behind in his bathroom! WTF, I had no idea what he was talking about. I smoke hash, I asked if it was my hash but he said, it was defiantly not hash. I was baffelled at this, what is he going on about. I thought.

2 weeks of no sounds from him again, I bump into him at a local club. We go out for a smoke, because i want to understand what this mystery substance was. We are out side having a smoke, he starts describing the packaging that the "mystery" substance was in, a small clear container, with round pellets. The continues to tell me that, he smoked it and that it "didn't burn" OMG, I looked at him in horror, he smoked my African black SOAP! I had left some of my toiletries behind him his bathroom and, the African black soap was in a clear, round container. How stupid do you have to be to smoke something you don't know...

He wants to start dating me again, now knowing I'm not a crack head. But now I'm worried he might be one.

Edit: i know, it's dumb of me to even think that this was possible!

Td;lr. A guy I dated accused me of leaving crack in his house, then later smoked it himself! Turns our he smoked my black African soap. Should I give him another change?



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 02:10PM by naighla http://bit.ly/2UjY1Hi
He(M34) accused me(F36) of leaving crack behind in his bathroom, the smoked the mystery substance! Should I give him another chance? He(M34) accused me(F36) of leaving crack behind in his bathroom, the smoked the mystery substance! Should I give him another chance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.