Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He proposed a year ago, but now fears commitment...3 years deep. advice?

My fiancĂ© [24m] and I [25f] Have been together for three years and engaged for one. We have had ups and downs like any other relationship but have always pulled out stronger ( or so I thought). He has hit some low points and I’ve always been there to try and pull him out of them and make him see you the best side of him self. He has on occasion done the same for me. He asked me to marry him out of fear of losing me caused by his insecurity and self-doubt. Hey soon as the engagement happened it seems to be scaring him.

I told him that I never thought he would be the type to want to get married and I was OK with that but he insisted that that was what he wanted in that he wanted to build a perfect future together. Constant talk about the future,looking for homes to rent and other details that go along with that.

No all of a sudden he is having second thoughts. He says he doesn’t know if he wants to be together anymore because some of him wants to be single supposedly not for the hook up aspect but because of a fear of being with someone long term.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I know he loves me and ice, play his fear of commitment seems crippling. I don’t know what to do anymore. Is there anything I can do to show him that I will always do whatever I can to make sure he’s happy? Or should I just move on?

TL;DR is there anyway to show my fiance that commitment isn't something to fear but something to enjoy?



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 05:54AM by Sad_girlxx http://bit.ly/2UoGNsf
He proposed a year ago, but now fears commitment...3 years deep. advice? He proposed a year ago, but now fears commitment...3 years deep. advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.