Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) asked my (25F) girlfriend of 1 year and a half to help contribute to rent

I've been in my relationship with my girlfriend for a year and a 1/2. I'm currently renting in a big city, I work full time and attend school part time. My expenses are $1,800 a month. I am living paycheque to paycheque and I'm obviously on student loans to help finance myself.

My girlfriend is over every weekend, sometimes even during the weekdays. She lives about a 1 hour commute from my place. I buy all the groceries, do all the of chores, but that is because she does not live me. Although I want her to help out since I have a really busy and stressful schedule this year.

My girlfriend got a new job that is much closer to my place, it reduces her daily commute from 1 hour+ from her parents house where she lives to 15 minutes from my house to her work. We had talks about moving in together because it just make sense, our lives are close together.

Anyways. I thought she wanted to move in with me. Which we talked about and I was okay with, but today she told me, that she doesn't want to move in and wants to stay here Friday until Tuesday night. I told her that if she wants to stay here 5 days, she has to contribute to rent a small amount to help me out and because it is only fair.

She is currently upset with me. What do I do and am in the wrong?

tl;dr. Girlfriend of 1 year and 1/2 does not want to help with rent, got a new job near me and expects to stay 5 days a week.



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 03:36PM by DudeVirtues https://ift.tt/2QjLKkc
I (25M) asked my (25F) girlfriend of 1 year and a half to help contribute to rent I (25M) asked my (25F) girlfriend of 1 year and a half to help contribute to rent Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.