Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My long term gf (34f) wants to buy her daughter Pearl Earrings just because, she would not allow me (35m) to purchase PlayStation Network for my son's. How do you stop the double standard? We do put our money together.

She wouldn't let me get PSN for my son's because it's expensive and they don't have to have that. She didn't have boys just 2 girls, she doesn't like video games, yet she lets her kids watch TV and play on tablets. Since she doesn't have history with video games, she don't like them.

So she finally let me get them PSN for their birthday, it was a shared present for them. It was to expensive to drop $60 for a video game she said. Today she brings up that her daughter wants a set of pearl earrings. I said for her birthday, she wants to get it as a just because. I said, "no it can't be just a because because it's not a necessity". She didn't like that. She said, "yeah just because." I said, "no because I couldn't get PSN as just because for the boys".

Well there started this morning out bad right off hand. We do put are money together. So if I couldn't but something for my kids why can she? There is a huge double standard in my household that's coming more and more prevalent. I try to bring it up to her then she gets mad. This goes down to shit she does to me I'm suppose to be ok with it, yet I do it and it's unacceptable.

She is a very caring and loving person, probably one of the people I have ever met. Sadly she don't see this flaw and whenbi point it out it pisses her off.

I use to play video games all the time in my old marriage, at this time in my life I play a video game with my kids on a rare occasion. I love her and our relationship has been pretty rocky this year. When she gets real mad she breaks up with me. She says how she don't care about shit more often than not.

Everytime she breaks up with me for a day, I cry and have an emotional response. She acts like nothing has happened and doesn't talk to me for a day or two.

Our relationship is full of constant serious talks, these days. I can say a something rude, and fuck the day is ruined. Even if it's because I snip because I'm tired which isn't an excuse but, she can be tired and be rude and snip at me, I'm suppose to get over it instantly.

I don't know how to beat this double standard. She brought two girls, I brought two boys, I know boys and girls are diffrent but a double standard needs to stop. The double standards go between her and I. She can say or do something, and it's suppose to be ok, if I do the same thing it's unacceptable.

TL;DR: She wouldnt let me spend on $60 PlayStation Network for my sons as a just because, yet she thinks it's ok to buy pearl earrings for her daughter as a just because.

How to stop a double standards in a relationship?



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 10:37AM by tiedyesmiley https://ift.tt/2P6pFFO
My long term gf (34f) wants to buy her daughter Pearl Earrings just because, she would not allow me (35m) to purchase PlayStation Network for my son's. How do you stop the double standard? We do put our money together. My long term gf (34f) wants to buy her daughter Pearl Earrings just because, she would not allow me (35m) to purchase PlayStation Network for my son's. How do you stop the double standard? We do put our money together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.