Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35 m) dad (65 m) is blaming my son (1m) for my parents divorcing

My wife and I have a 1 year old son, and early on we decided we didn’t really want him around my parents. My parents smoke pot, take pills recreationally, and obviously drink.

My mom had a breakdown over it because she loves the baby. We told her, if they were able to get it together, they could see the baby again. Apparently my dad said no, so my mom filed for divorce.

Since then my dad won’t speak to me. He’s telling people it’s my son’s fault that they are getting divorced. Not that he’s doing drugs. Tonight I saw him and he flicked his cigarette at my when I tried talking to him.

Tl;dr dad is blaming my son for my parents divorce. Not sure what to do



Submitted May 01, 2023 at 12:25AM by PlasticMachine1127 https://ift.tt/Lmly0aY
My (35 m) dad (65 m) is blaming my son (1m) for my parents divorcing My (35 m) dad (65 m) is blaming my son (1m) for my parents divorcing Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.