Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Boyfriend's Female Best Friend

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years. We have always been very open and honest with each other. He is a super sweet and loyal guy and always communicates openly with me. During the beginning of our relationship, he mentioned that he had a female best friend that he was very close with until she got a boyfriend and the communication between them fell apart when they moved apart from the same town they went to college. I know at one point and time he even mentioned to me that this was the same girl that liked him and eventually liked her until it was too late.

He tells me today that she reached out after 3 years and wants to reconcile their old friendship. He plans on meeting her for lunch and is willing to drive over an hour to see her. I can't help but feel paranoid. I checked out her Facebook profile and it appears she is no longer in a relationship with anyone. Can someone please help reassure me I'm not crazy and tell me this is normal?

Tl;dr - My boyfriend is meeting a female friend who both shared a close history together and liked each other at one point and time. Am I overreacting for my worry?



Submitted February 01, 2023 at 04:52PM by Unhappy_Run7359 https://ift.tt/VfMrN7U
My Boyfriend's Female Best Friend My Boyfriend's Female Best Friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.