Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What are some advice and like tips I could get to be less toxic?

So I (19M) haven't been in a relationship in a while. My last relationship ended from my toxicity. It has been a while and I've been seeing a person more frequently (19F), she said recently that I'm kind of toxic but won't give me any details of how. I don't want to continue to be known as a toxic person but I'm struggling to find out how I am and what I could do to be less toxic.

The things that ended my last relationship were, struggling to continue and carry a conversation, and not communicating clearly about who I'm going out with. When I try t work on them I end up messing up even more, even when I have like the intention to be better.

Does anybody have some advice, like tips, or habits they could share on how I can be less toxic?**TL;DR;** : What can I do to be less toxic. I need tips and advice



Submitted June 07, 2022 at 12:11AM by Odd-Cartographer-798 https://ift.tt/XDFzN3M
What are some advice and like tips I could get to be less toxic? What are some advice and like tips I could get to be less toxic? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.