Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: Boyfriend (25M) constantly tells me to leave if I want whenever I (19F) try to communicate

Original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/uw9pko/boyfriend_25m_constantly_tells_me_to_leave_if_i/

I got dumped!

I asked for some space because exam season is brutal, but he obviously wouldn't let me have that because he's selfish and only cares about his own satisfaction. One thing lead to another, he called me stubborn and told me it's over.

I understand that this is for the better, and that this is what I was planning to do either way, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. Good riddance nonetheless!

I wanted to delete my old post, but I decided to keep it up in case it can offer help to anyone out there in the future. The comments were a blessing, I would stay up reading them over and over. I'm beyond thankful for all the help I got. It's all gonna be just fine.

TL;DR: boyfriend of three years dumped me because he couldn't bare listening. Good!



Submitted June 02, 2022 at 08:28PM by Hatteristic https://ift.tt/dMU3p0I
Update: Boyfriend (25M) constantly tells me to leave if I want whenever I (19F) try to communicate Update: Boyfriend (25M) constantly tells me to leave if I want whenever I (19F) try to communicate Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.