Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf seems to have lost respect for me

So I (23m) asked her (24f) out about 2 years ago and it was going really smooth for most of it. We had a pretty traditional relationship, things were going well. I hadn't ever had a girlfriend before and ended up losing my virginity to her about a year ago which was kindve the first thing that led us to some issues. When we had sex for the first time I ended up telling her that I was glad it was her for my first time and she kinda laughed and said that, "Losing it isn't something special for guys" which hurt cause I had waited and wanted it to be someone special who I really loved. I didn't make it a problem, I didn't think it was a big deal.

Then the last few months after we'd moved in together she asked about any kinks and stuff I'd had, which I was open to her about saying I'd be into her kindve taking control would be cool, and she laughed about that too. She said that's fine and was open to it, but ever since we started doing that she's been increasingly disrespectful to me, making some really mean comments both during those sexual times and outside of them. Just some derogatory comments about me and how I'm "not a real man" for wanting her to take charge.

I've talked with her about how it makes me feel and she's apologized but, it's maybe at best slowed it down a bit. She still does it, and it does honestly just hurt my feelings seeing as I've never opened up with anyone about that kind've stuff and she now mocks me for it. I was really ready at one point to propose to this girl, but I feel like if this is how it is the relationship is pretty much dead. We are in the same friend group which is a bummer in itself, but I am slightly concerned she's going to make me look bad to those friends as well. Is there anything I can/should do? Should I just cut it now and deal with the repercussions?

TLDR: Girlfriend has been increasingly disrespectful to me since learning more about me and it feels like any chance of salvaging our relationship is gone.



Submitted June 09, 2022 at 07:17PM by LkinFowerAdvice https://ift.tt/kBU1z8J
My gf seems to have lost respect for me My gf seems to have lost respect for me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.