Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to get my car back from I guy I am no longer in a situationship with

I (25F) was seeing this guy (27F) for a few months. We got very close and were definitely in a situationship where we were exclusive but not labeling anything. Suddenly he needed space and time to think things through. I wanted a relationship and he did not, and I had a hard time accepting it and turned into an emotional wreck. He maintained that he wanted to stay friends no matter what. However, that no longer seems to be the case.

He says he is going through a lot right now and needs space and time to decide whether or not we can continue being friends. I feel like he pulled the rug out from under me because we went from hanging out and talking every day to not being able to see him at all. I live in a state that I'm not originally from and I thought I finally had a friend but it seems I screwed it all up.

Here's the problem. I lent him one of my cars early on. He helped fix it up after an ex of mine neglected it so he probably put about $300 into it so I let him use it. He's had it for a little over 2 months now.

I talked to him yesterday about how I feel upset and that I just want my friend back, even if a relationship is not on the table. He didn't have much to say. Just that he needs space and time. I told him I'll give him space and wait to hear from him. I'm sad, hurt, upset, and now I just want my car back so I can cut ties and tie up loose ends. But I feel guilty taking away his only means of transportation, and I know that if I do this, we'll never be able to be friends afterwards. But I feel like he's prolonging the inevitable just because he wants to keep using the car.

I have very strong feelings for this guy and I'm very exhausted from crying every day out of loneliness and feeling so rejected.

I don't know how to ask for my car back without ruining the friendship forever. I don't want to kick him while he's feeling down. I think he's depressed at the moment too. But I can't let him keep using my car if he won't even have a conversation with me about anything. I feel bad. I pushed him away because I wanted to be with him so bad.

Tl;dr I lent my car to a guy I was in a situationship with and now I feel guilty asking for it back



Submitted June 09, 2022 at 12:21PM by Throwaway5958292 https://ift.tt/Txj4lZW
How to get my car back from I guy I am no longer in a situationship with How to get my car back from I guy I am no longer in a situationship with Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.