Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (M33) served to pay child support for a child (F5?) he just found out about while I’m (F34) pregnant with our second baby

My boyfriend got papers in the mail today saying he owes about $50,000 in back pay of child support plus regular payments.

We found out about this child last year just before I gave birth to our first child. At that time I found out when the mother’s boyfriend contacted me on Facebook. When I confronted my boyfriend he said the mother had contacted him the month prior but he swears it’s not his child. He told me that he didn’t say anything because he didn’t want to stress me out when I was due to give birth so soon.

After taking awhile I ended up believing my boyfriend and he promised me he would take care of it and again stressed it wasn’t his kid.

Now a year later, I’m pregnant with our second child and he gets these papers in the mail. I’m now back to wondering if I made the right choice in believing my boyfriend.

I don’t know if I should trust him and I’m very nervous on what to do. He will need a DNA test and a lawyer but we don’t have much money as is.

I come from a father who abandoned me as a small child and it breaks my heart to think I’m starting a family with a man who can do something like that.

Should I trust him or not? Any advice would be much appreciated!

TDLR; Boyfriend has child he found out about a year ago and was served with papers owing child support. I’m pregnant with our second child and wondering if I should trust him or leave.



Submitted June 08, 2022 at 11:11PM by Honey_bee_878787 https://ift.tt/z5eWh0S
Boyfriend (M33) served to pay child support for a child (F5?) he just found out about while I’m (F34) pregnant with our second baby Boyfriend (M33) served to pay child support for a child (F5?) he just found out about while I’m (F34) pregnant with our second baby Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.