Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend brings her boyfriend every time we hangout, what should I do?

I've been friends with this girl for over a decade. We are now in our mid 20's. About a year ago, we became really close and spent a lot of time together. Now, we are both in relationships and don't see each other much.

I see her maybe once every 2-3 months for a couple hours. However, every time we hang out, she invites her boyfriend along.

A couple months ago, I asked her to hangout, and knowing that she would invite her bf, I told her I had some personal issues I wanted to talk about and asked that he not come. She was understanding but our plans were rushed because she had plans with him right after our hangout.

Our most recent hangout, she invited me over for a sleepover. I figured her bf would not be there since they don't live together, however he came over shortly after I arrived. I had to leave because I was so uncomfortable and hurt. It's also worth noting that when he's not present, she makes me feel guilty about the fact he's not with us.

The reason I haven't said anything to her about this is because I like her boyfriend and I don't want her to get the wrong impression. I have no issue with him, I just don't want him to come along when we hangout. I don't feel like there's a way to approach her about this without offending her and her boyfriend.

I'm now at a point where I don't even want to see her because I don't want to hangout with her and him. I don't feel like she values spending time with me anymore. That my presence is not "enough". I'm aware that she does this with other friends as well, so she obviously thinks bringing her bf around is totally normal.

Have you ever been in a situation like this and how did you approach it?

**TL;DR;** : My friend brings her boyfriend to every hang and I don't know what to do about it**.



Submitted December 14, 2021 at 03:32PM by Revolutionary-Meet42 https://ift.tt/3ILjwel
My friend brings her boyfriend every time we hangout, what should I do? My friend brings her boyfriend every time we hangout, what should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.