Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (47f) partner (47m) has called me "barren" when he is mad a few times now.

We have been together 8 years. We each have children from our previous marriages. No children together (and none were planned).

I went through menopause early (45). It didn't bother me....I had no intentions of having more kids anyway.

That was 2 years ago. But over those 2 years, my partner has referred to me as "barren" during a few different fights when he was mad at me. I told him I don't think that word means what he thinks it means (as I've had children....I'm just past menopause now). But the sheer ridiculousness of that as an insult is really mind-blowing to me.

The latest time he did it (this weekend...heated argument over something and he pulled that out) I challenged him a bit. I told him all his ex girlfriends were soon going to be "barren" too, so I'll be in good company. He insisted this is not true. That most women don't go through menopause until at at least 51 so I'm wrong...he doubts any of them are barren.

At this point my biggest doubt is staying with him because this seems absolutely ludicrous. Am I being overly sensitive to what amounts to playground level insults?

tldr: apparently the only thing my partner can think to use to insult me is to call me "barren".



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 09:42PM by Purple_Can137 https://ift.tt/338nJsb
My (47f) partner (47m) has called me "barren" when he is mad a few times now. My (47f) partner (47m) has called me "barren" when he is mad a few times now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.