Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18F] friend cheated on her 6 month [19M] boyfriend in front of me

For context, we were out drinking and got very drunk. I chucked in the bathroom and sobered up but she was blackout drunk and I was taking care of her. At one point we were sitting on a bench, me beside a random girl, facing my friend (let’s call him jeff) and her opposite the girl beside me. I was talking to jeff about life when he made a shocked face, I looked over and my friend was getting with the girl opposite her. The girls boyfriend was there at the time on the bench behind us and saw the whole thing.

It was a spur of the moment thing, there was no trying to do it behind his back, or make sure he doesn’t see, my friends not into females at all. He left and I was like ‘go after him!!’. She came back 10 minutes later and introduced herself to the girl she kissed, had 0 memory of it at all.

The next morning when we got up I told her she had to talk to her boyfriend and she was confused, had absolutely no recollection of it. He broke up with her and they’re both a mess and I have no idea what to do since they’re both my friends. She is the last person I know who would cheat and he keeps texting me asking how many times has she done this etc which is genuinely 0 it was so random and out of nowhere but he thinks the worst. She keeps asking if I think he’ll take her back and I have no idea what to say or what advice to give.

TL;DR my friend drunkenly kissed a girl in front of her boyfriend and doesn’t have any recollection of it. They both keep asking me questions about what happened and I don’t know what to say or what advice to give.



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 06:12AM by bonjourbtchrs https://ift.tt/31GL8jq
My [18F] friend cheated on her 6 month [19M] boyfriend in front of me My [18F] friend cheated on her 6 month [19M] boyfriend in front of me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.