Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19 M) just found out from my long distance partner (19F) that they had s*x with someone else now I don’t know what to do.

So I’ve been dating this person for 8 months now and although we are long distance they did come visit for a week a few months ago . I’ve always gave them attention in the form of calls playing video games or just trying to hang out with them whenever I could. The first sign of something wrong is that they ghosted me for 4 days straight days and the first thing they finally responded with is that they wanted to break up with me because I couldn’t give them physically affection and they didn’t want me to stop going full time college just to live with them/didn’t want to take me away from family. We texted back and forward till eventually they said “it would hurt them to much to lose me” and that they wanted to talk to me tomorrow. I immediately started getting a game plan going for moving to Wisconsin like financially, colleges I could transfer as well as the cheapest plane tickets. Then dawn broke and I got a message from them saying they were awake and need to tell me something asap that’s when they told me they had sex with someone else. I told them I needed to think things over so I went and explained the situation to some friends they all said to dump her ass and they she was trying to gaslight me to stay. She said things like “I won’t blame you if you leave” and “ honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if you dump me”. I asked them a bunch of questions including if the person knew that we were dating (they did) and how long they had known them (they’ve known them a week before cheating). Basically she went drinking one night and was lonely so she f*cked them. I asked them what did they tell themselves to do this they claim they don’t remember. They say they are full of regret and guilt and although everyone says to dump her I want to give her a chance.

TL;DR should I (19M) forgive my cheating girlfriend (19F) and if so what do I do after giving her a second chance *Edit: we’ve never done it before, I’m still a virgin



Submitted December 09, 2021 at 04:41AM by Technical_Seesaw_393 https://ift.tt/3DEpFVK
I (19 M) just found out from my long distance partner (19F) that they had s*x with someone else now I don’t know what to do. I (19 M) just found out from my long distance partner (19F) that they had s*x with someone else now I don’t know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.