Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Hid a note for my (30m) dad (63m) from his ex (35f) after a violent episode

My dad recently attacked his now ex girlfriend. All I knew is that I had to bail him out of jail and that they were no longer together. He came to my house to stay and now has a restraining order against him issued by the state.

He asked me to go to his house and get him stuff because she lives there with him and he can’t break the RO.

I went and she was there moving out. I felt sad for her. Her face was so bad I felt physically ill seeing her. It’s obvious that it was healing. I went up to her and she was so sweet to me, asked me how I am, what I had planned, no mention of my dad.

Then came in the room I was in and closed the door. She said “our baby died.” And started to cry. I didn’t even know she was pregnant…

She finished moving while I was there and wrote a note and asked me to make sure he knew it was there. I looked at it and it said “Steven, I love you. I wish that you felt the same. I hope you get some help and find whoever you are looking for. Yours Forever, her name”

When she left I took it and hid it. I didn’t tell him I saw her when I got home. Should I just throw it away?

Tl;dr Should I throw away a note from my dad’s ex girlfriend?



Submitted December 09, 2021 at 11:21PM by nicknickna https://ift.tt/3DCl1HS
Hid a note for my (30m) dad (63m) from his ex (35f) after a violent episode Hid a note for my (30m) dad (63m) from his ex (35f) after a violent episode Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.