Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend upset after visit

I (M19) decided to visit girlfriend (F19) in her hometown. We've been together for almost 4 months. The visit didn't go well and ended with us discussing breaking up but agreeing to continue. 2 weeks ago things were going great but when I came there was a weird vibe and I think we both felt uncomfortable. She was very cold with me towards the end and that really hurt me. It felt like within the 2 days of my visit she lost her love for me because when I first came she was very excited and loving. We will now not be seeing each other for a month. How do I mend this and make it better for us? I don't want to break up now and definitely not during long distance. We're occasionally texting but it's dry and I can tell she is acting apathetic. Is there hope or is the relationship over?

Tl;Dr: visit ends with break up talk, things are now awkward and long distance



Submitted December 16, 2021 at 10:16AM by goldline0707 https://ift.tt/3E7wM9k
Girlfriend upset after visit Girlfriend upset after visit Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 17, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.