Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Getting over a cheating fiancé

Myself (M26) was engaged to a (F23)

We were together for 3 years, engaged for 5 months.

To save the long story….About 3 months ago she told me she wasn’t feeling sex anymore. That she was taking an eye for other guys. Something was off about us she said. I thought because she was being honest, she wouldn’t do anything….we’ll she cheated on a me with a guy at work. She told me she “fooled” around with him. But I just know she had sex with him back when she told me she wasn’t feeling it with me.

So for 3 months she drug me along with lies, false hope, and disrespect.

She said yes to the ring and yes to renting a house with me. Now I’m stuck with both on my own.

I can go on a whole rant about the horrible things she did and said to me, but you can probably just imagine they were hurtful.

What can I do to get over her? What do I need to think about? To move on form the hurt and disrespect. And how do I sell an engagement ring?

TL;DR

Fiancé cheated on me, she drug me along, I’m stuck trying to pay rent on a house and I have to sell an engagement ring. How do I move past this all?



Submitted December 16, 2021 at 02:28PM by jakeadelics11 https://ift.tt/30zErzE
Getting over a cheating fiancé Getting over a cheating fiancé Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 17, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.