Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29 M) Girlfriend (36F) got plastic surgery without telling me and it's my greatest phobia

I've been with my GF for 4 years and normally we discuss any major decision however this one time she did not even mention it at all before going through with this. I've always had a severe phobia of plastic surgery. The idea of permanently changing your body with surgery is horrifying to me and I often have nightmares about it. My girl friend knows this and it's her stated reason for not telling me because she did not want me to worry. She didn't do something minor like botox. She got a full nose job, some kind of work on her eyes and something like a face lift. When I saw the pictures I felt nausea and dread, like i'm in a bad dream I can't wake up from. I love the face she had and I do not love this one, in fact i can barely stand to look at her. She does not yet know my thoughts because i don't want to make her feel bad but I don't know what she expects knowing my phobia. I'm having an extremely hard time with this and I really do not know what to do or how to cope with this. I also don't know if I can trust her again after she did not discuss this with me. what are your thoughts reddit? Thank you.

tldr: My girlfriend got plastic surgery and plastic surgery is my greatest fear.

Edit: Since a few asked. She's been oversees for the last 2 months visiting family. I haven't seen her in person yet post surgery, just on video chat.



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 09:12PM by shieldtwin https://ift.tt/3f9XKod
My (29 M) Girlfriend (36F) got plastic surgery without telling me and it's my greatest phobia My (29 M) Girlfriend (36F) got plastic surgery without telling me and it's my greatest phobia Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.