Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28M) Fiancé (27F) invited her 2 cousins who have 4 kids total to stay for a week at our house without me knowing. I work from home. She doesn’t.

So, I need to know if I’m overreacting over this or not. We live in a pretty small house (3 bedrooms, 1600 sq ft). All I’ve known for the past few weeks is that her cousin was coming to town this weekend. I was told she was coming just for the weekend and assumed she’d be getting a hotel, which is what any of her family members do when they come to town. Even if she was staying here for the weekend that wouldn’t be a problem. Tonight it gets brought up that they’re coming and she informs me she’s invited them to stay at our house and that it’s 2 of her cousins and they’re bringing all of their kids (4 kids ranging from 1yr-6yrs), oh and they’re coming on Saturday and leaving the next Saturday (wait, what?). Our 4 year old daughter stays home with me 3 days a week and she goes to daycare 2 days. So, that makes 5 kids, 2 adults that I barely know, and me who has zoom calls, deadlines, and everything else next week. My fiancé works 40+ hours a week in a medical clinic so she won’t be here at all during the day.

I made it clear I wasn’t too happy that she didn’t talk to me about this first and she instantly got mad at me and made me out to be a terrible person for not welcoming them with open arms. I’m worried she’s going to be petty and straight up tell them I don’t want them to stay here. At this point, who cares if she does. Anyways, I won’t make this too long. Am I being shitty by not being okay with this, or are my feelings justified here?

Tl;dr: fiancé invited her 2 cousins who have 4 kids total to stay at our house for the week while I’ll be working from home and she’ll be at work. I barely know these people and have a lot going on at work. I’m upset she didn’t talk to me at all about this before inviting them.



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 08:29PM by RocketArmState23 https://ift.tt/3cdOs8w
My (28M) Fiancé (27F) invited her 2 cousins who have 4 kids total to stay for a week at our house without me knowing. I work from home. She doesn’t. My (28M) Fiancé (27F) invited her 2 cousins who have 4 kids total to stay for a week at our house without me knowing. I work from home. She doesn’t. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.