Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F25] husband [M25] has become obsessive about my diet.

So, I recently started weight watchers (along with also doing low carb) on a whim. Granted, I do need to lose weight. However, I’m not gaining massive amounts of weight, I’ve been the same weight for 2 years - however I am aware I don’t eat the healthiest. My husband has become sort of like a drill sergeant about my diet. Telling me no to eating something or using my “weekly” points. He has never been pushy about me going on a diet, but now that I’m on one is being incredibly pushy about me staying on it and it’s impacting me negatively. I’ve mentioned to him that this isn’t something I want to become an obsession for me. I don’t want to be constantly aware of how many points an item is or how many carbs is in an item. I don’t want it to become disordered, which I can feel happening slightly as I’m stepping on the scale constantly already. Not to mention as of right now I’m really pushing it to try and get 1000 calories in, my numbers keep showing up as like 800 calories and I have to find ways to get it higher throughout the day.

Anyways, the way he is being very drill sergeant-y about it makes me get inside my head and feel like there’s something wrong with my body and that he’s being like this because he wants it changed. I’ve mentioned to him that I don’t want to continue if it becomes disordered because I know that’s not safe. I’ve also mentioned to him that if I’m not happy doing it, even if I’m losing I want to stop. I asked him if he’d be disappointed if I stopped and he said yes, and that he wants me to do the whole year like was originally signed up for.

Also, this isn’t an “us” thing, he’s still drinking pop, eating normally the way he always does but is just micromanaging what I eat. I asked him to grab me a pickle as a snack earlier and he asked how many points it was and if I was allowed to be eating that.

I just don’t know if I’m overthinking how he’s acting or if I’m right to be a little upset, also wtf to do about it

Tl;dr recently went on a diet and husband is now a drill sergeant about what I eat, said he’d be disappointed if I quit my diet. Feels like he wants to change my body and that he doesn’t love me how I am now.



Submitted December 31, 2020 at 08:37PM by alymmm_ https://ift.tt/350xczD
My [F25] husband [M25] has become obsessive about my diet. My [F25] husband [M25] has become obsessive about my diet. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.