Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife (27F) is doubting our marriage because I (28M) am more successful than she is

My wife and I were college freshmen when we met, ten years ago. We were also socially awkward dorks that had trouble making friends, so the two of us dating made sense. We were awkward but we both had ambitions. My wife wanted to go to medical school and also succeed at her hobbies. I wanted to be a software engineer for a major company.

Well, as college came to an end, I got my dream job. My wife decided against medical school and chose a different career. She kept working at her hobbies as well. We moved away, got married, and we've been married for the past four years.

These days, I'm doing well at my job and recently got a.promotion. My wife has been struggling with her hobbies and her job just "pays the bills". There's also smaller stuff like ive also been working out this past year but wife refused to join me. So it all culminates to today. I was talking about the promotion and my wife dropped a bombshell saying that she's starting to doubt our marriage because I'm more successful than she is and will ever be, and she's not sure if she can handle that long term. I feel completely shaken. I've always been nothing but encouraging of her interests and hobbies. What do we do?


tl;dr: wife and I got together when we were dorky and awkward. I'm now successful and she feels she doesn't measure up. She is considering leaving the marriage.



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 11:08AM by Odd_Good_1660 https://ift.tt/366eV52
My wife (27F) is doubting our marriage because I (28M) am more successful than she is My wife (27F) is doubting our marriage because I (28M) am more successful than she is Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.