Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m [26M] scared that my parents [64F and 67M] will be furious with me after what I did approximately 10 years ago.

Approximately 10 years ago, I [26M] wrote on a piece of blank white paper that I hated my mum [64F] a lot. It was after a fight we had at the time. After writing that note, I put it on her large, five shelf dresser in her bedroom when I was about to go for a wee. I intended to bin it so my mum couldn’t see it. As you can probably tell, I wrote the note in her bedroom. Her bedroom also has an en suite bedroom. After I finished peeing and washing my hands, I saw the note I slip down behind the dresser and it’s been stuck behind the dresser ever since. Unfortunately for me, the dresser is now damaged, and it’s going to be replaced either tomorrow or Wednesday. I am absolutely scared that my mum and my dad [67M] are going to see it. If they see it, I bet they’re both gonna shout at me like crazy. I’m also worried that my sister [26F] is also gonna join in on the action and have a massive go at me, too.

What should I do to prevent them from seeing the note? If they see it, do you think their anger will be justified.

Td;lr - I wrote a note saying that I hated my mum. I intended to put it in the bin so that she couldn’t see it, but it slipped down the side of the dresser, and it’s been stuck there since. The dresser is being replaced either tomorrow or Wednesday, and I’m worried that they are gonna see it.



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 02:53PM by DanielCracker https://ift.tt/3l1GzV3
I’m [26M] scared that my parents [64F and 67M] will be furious with me after what I did approximately 10 years ago. I’m [26M] scared that my parents [64F and 67M] will be furious with me after what I did approximately 10 years ago. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.