Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22NB) am just starting a new relationship with a guy (20M) but some of his comments about my appearance have upset me

I met a guy a few weeks ago through a mutual friend we both love to death, ended up hitting it off and have spent the past few weekends together on dates and he is wanting to pursue a relationship with me. He's very sweet and funny and we have a lot of shared interests and always have a great time while we're out together, but there's one thing I'm a little hung up on—he emphasizes the connection he feels with me a lot, expressing that he's been with a lot of people more attractive than me and that his looks are "out of my league but he doesn't care what people think when they see us together" because he still likes the way I look and wants to be with me anyway for my personality even if he could "do better if he really wanted to" (his words), and he made one really rude comment about how I don't have boobs (have had top surgery). If I ever make any self-deprecating jokes (a bad habit I have), he immediately agrees with them but tells me he likes me anyway.I know I'm not the most conventionally attractive person in the world and I'm fine with that, but straight-up telling me those things to my face came across as really tactless and I feel stupid because I let it hurt my feelings so much without saying anything.

TLDR: title



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 04:03PM by wwwthrowaways https://ift.tt/3pTdhLT
I (22NB) am just starting a new relationship with a guy (20M) but some of his comments about my appearance have upset me I (22NB) am just starting a new relationship with a guy (20M) but some of his comments about my appearance have upset me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.