Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (28f) call out my friend (25f) for being an absent mother?

My friend of 7 years recently had a baby girl 5 months ago, and over 2/3rds of the baby's life has been with other people. She'll stay a week with her mom who lives 2hrs away from her and just decide to go home and leave her baby at her mom's for another week. This friend doesn't have a job, she's supposed to be a stay at home mom.

Everytime she calls me I ask how her daughter is and she says "Oh she's staying the week at so and so's". Her own father called her out for being hands off because even when she has the baby she expects others to hop up and help.

And her husband who's 30 is just as bad. When it's his turn to watch the baby he just dumps her off at his cousin's for a weekend.

'Why do I care' you maybe wondering? Because she's my friend and I expect better from her, especially with a huge responsibility like a baby. She treats her daughter like an accessory and it's not fair to the baby. I want to call her out on being a bad mother, but having two kids of my own I know how hurtful that could be.

How can I confront her in a way that seems helpful rather than judgmental?

Tldr; My friend won't watch her own child. How can I call her out on this?



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 11:18AM by cowsfartsaredeadly https://ift.tt/37957Xm
How can I (28f) call out my friend (25f) for being an absent mother? How can I (28f) call out my friend (25f) for being an absent mother? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.