Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F28] boyfriend [M29] admitted he isn't sexually attracted to me

Me [28F] and my boyfriend [29M] have had a very infrequent sex since I came back from an extended trip last summer. During the trip, I gained about 5 lbs of kind of necessary weight. I had been about 130 lbs and at over 5'9, I was on constantly on the edge of being underweight. Now at 135, I feel like I am at a healthier weight for the first time in years and finally accepting my body as something that doesn't have to be model perfect.

My boyfriend, on the otherhand, doesn't seem to be as into my new body. We were apart for 3 months during my trip and when I got back it took 3 weeks for him to agree to have sex again. Since then, a handful of times while having sex, he just loses his erection and stops having sex. Usually he then points out something I was doing wrong (morning breath, unshaved armpits, too much pubic hair, unshaved legs, wet hair after a shower, etc.). Finally this past weekend he admitted that on top of everything else he doesn't find sexy about me, my weight gain (5 lbs!!) was apparently a huge sexual turn off for him.

I don't know what to do. I love him, but he makes me feel horrible about my body physically. I feel like everything I eat and any exercise I do now is seen by him as trying to make me seem sexually attractive to him again. I honestly thought he was The One, but his inability to apparently fuck a woman who is a healthy weight makes me just so disgusted.

TLDR: Went away for the summer and became a healthy weight, now my boyfriend isn't sexually attracted to me. What do?



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 09:52PM by HotCoconut3 https://ift.tt/35nwgVi
My [F28] boyfriend [M29] admitted he isn't sexually attracted to me My [F28] boyfriend [M29] admitted he isn't sexually attracted to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.