Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (23M) has been paying for girls only fans.

My husband (23M) and I (22F) have been married for 2 years. Recently I found out he was paying for onlyfans through his bank account (we have a joint account and I check our account often because I like to track our expenses)

When I confronted him about it he told me his friend had asked him if he could use his card because he couldn’t use his own personal one, I never in a million years thought my husband would pay for such thing so I stupidly believed him.

Fast forward a month later and I see the same payments, once again I confront him and yet again he said it’s his friend’s account so I told him to text his friend and ask him to send him the money that was charged, turns out he was lying about letting his friend use his card.

I end up finding the entire truth (by myself because I couldn’t believe anything he said) turns out he had been paying for girl’s nudes and not only that he personally knows 2 of those girls and I know 1 of the 2. He spent $50 paying difference girls for subscriptions.

TL;DR He has had an onlyfans account since around June 2019 and he had also told me he didn’t know any of the girls which wasn’t true.

EDIT: I just want to thank every single person that has commented on this. Everyone has been a nice and understanding. For now I do think it’s better for him and I to go our own ways however due to COVID-19 I’m stuck inside with him (we have a lease together) I need to move out as soon as this is over so I started an onlyfans (funny how the tables turn lol) to be able to support myself for time being since him and I went 1/2 & 1/2 on everything and my job is closed. I’m trying to reply to everyone and if I didn’t reply just know I truly appreciate your input, whatever it is. Thank you so much.



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 01:35PM by 123random321random12 https://ift.tt/3dab6wQ
Husband (23M) has been paying for girls only fans. Husband (23M) has been paying for girls only fans. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.