Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (28f) and my boyfriend (30M) are together three months but I just found out I’m pregnant!

So, my boyfriend and I have been serious now for three months which I know isn’t a long time but he’s a great guy and we’re very much compatible in every healthy way.

We’ve had sex twice now because we can’t really see each other much because of the lockdown and even though we were careful, I took a pregnancy test today and found out I’m pregnant 🙈

I know this is a sensitive issue for some and I already know I should have been even more protective than condoms but sometimes they’re faulty and shit happens, so I’m not really looking for a moral judgement here on what I’m suggesting next. I’d like to know if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what they did or what they suggest I should do.

As I’m obviously about 2 weeks or so pregnant realistically, I’m thinking of going to visit a doctor about having an early termination. Abortion has only recently been legalised in my country and women would have previously had to travel to the UK to have it done. My question is, should I tell my new partner that I’m pregnant and that I think we should have an abortion? I know he’s already said that he’d like to be more financially secure before starting a family, and me too. Would it be terrible of me to go to the doctor and have the termination carried out in secret and not tell him?

Part of me doesn’t want to tell him because it’s putting an enormous pressure on our very early relationship but I also think keeping this secret will be the death of us.

TLDR - Started a new relationship three months ago but got pregnant despite using protection. Should I tell my new partner or have a termination without telling him?



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 11:06AM by Bon_Lee91 https://ift.tt/2X8phwS
Me (28f) and my boyfriend (30M) are together three months but I just found out I’m pregnant! Me (28f) and my boyfriend (30M) are together three months but I just found out I’m pregnant! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.