Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(24F) Bf(25M) 1.5yrs accuses me every day of being unfaithful.

Tite pretty much says it. Almost every single day my BF accuses me of cheating on him. Leaving bed to sit on the couch, feeding my parents cats when theyre on vacation, going to the store. Doesnt matter what im doing, its all suspicious to him.

This morning, we had a talk about how my new birth control is supposed to stop my cycle and how I havent had one in a while, and as luck has it, I got it a few hours later and he blew up on me. I had stopped an old prescription about 2 months back and started a new one 4 weeks ago and hadnt had my cycle in that time, so I also took a pregnancy test to be sure. He said all of it wasnt a coincidence and any other person would walk out the door right there.

Anytime im on my phone, browsing the web, watching videos, reading emails or messages, he always asks who im talking to, if im talking to my other BF, or quickly comes over to look and see what im doing.

I work long hours. Sometimes 12-14hrs with a partner, usually male,(private security patrol) and that has always been an issue for him. Being called to go into our office is an issue, working extra hours is an issue.

Im a very private person and dont like going out places or having anyone over. I work 8-14hrs a day, 5-6 days a week, and the rest is spent at home. I dont have any friends and not much family. I have 1 kid with my ex-fiance, who lives with my ex-mil because she adopted him, and its always been an issue talking to/being friendly with my ex to gwt pictures, videos, updates, and times I can see my son.

I just need to know if im doing something wrong here? I dont feel like im doing anything to be accused of this so much.

Tl;dr BF accuses me everyday of cheating, only thing I do is work and stay home. What am I doing wrong?

Edit :Thank you all for the responses. Ive been reading every one of them. Ive been at work since I posted(a 14hr shift) amd have a lot to think about



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 03:02PM by Sensitive_Middle https://ift.tt/2X1Gp7o
My(24F) Bf(25M) 1.5yrs accuses me every day of being unfaithful. My(24F) Bf(25M) 1.5yrs accuses me every day of being unfaithful. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.