Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf habits make me like him less

I(31)'ve been with this guy(30) for 9 months and some of his habits gross me out and make me mad:

  1. Picking his nose (sometimes not very secretly in public)
  2. Constantly peeling his dry lips so our kisses are never soft and smooth or I have to taste his blood
  3. Scratching his itchy athletic feet in a restaurant - happened only once but it shocked me

To be honest I don't think I can stand this anymore if this happens over and over again. Am I too sensitive? Are those things acceptable for you guys?

I don't wanna be a nagging gf and point out everything I don't like him about, but I guess I should tell him at some point to save the relationship.

Any advice on how to tell him to stop those nasty habits without hurting his feelings?

[TL;DR] my bf has some nasty habits that disgust me and make me like him less. Should I tell him to stop? If so, how?



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 07:01PM by Content-Rise https://ift.tt/3gusiz9
Bf habits make me like him less Bf habits make me like him less Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.