Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you tell your SO that you miss the little things they used to do for you without sounding like a nag or like you're attacking them?

When we first started dating about three years ago my (28F) bf (28M) was so thoughtful and romantic. He was the type of guy that would leave flowers on my car, put sweet notes places that I'd find them later, call me just to say hi, take me on thoughtful dates, sit and talk with me for hours and pretty much do anything to make me feel special and smile. He did the stuff for probably the first two and a half years of our relationship.

Now I've noticed that he doesn't put nearly as much effort in, and I miss it so much. How do I talk to him about this? Those are the things I really fell in love with, and while I really do love him I miss how much he used to want to make me smile.

I still do sweet things for him and try to do the things that will make him feel loved, am I expecting too much in wishing he would still do little things like he used to?

TL;DR: BF of 3.5 years stopped doing "the little things" I fell in love with for the last couple months/year. How do I tell him that I miss how he used to make me feel?



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 01:51PM by uhwhatsmyusername https://ift.tt/3di0lIM
How do you tell your SO that you miss the little things they used to do for you without sounding like a nag or like you're attacking them? How do you tell your SO that you miss the little things they used to do for you without sounding like a nag or like you're attacking them? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.