Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Please help. I’m scared my boyfriend (30M) will do something to me if I don’t have sex with him. I am (25F)

Please help me. I tried calling helplines but they didn’t answer. I left a message.

I have been with my boyfriend less than a month and during this time, everything was fine. He always said he’s happy, loves me, and there didn’t seem to be any problems that he had with me.

About a week ago, he told me he wanted to have sex. I said I’m not ready yet. He became very angry. Some of the things he said included: you’re lucky I’m with you when you’re (my race), you wasted my time, if you’re not ready for sex you’re a child who isn’t ready for a relationship, you aren’t going to have a family and it’s all your fault, I want nothing to do with you.

I believed that was the end.

However, yesterday he contacted me saying he will give me one last chance. I found this to be intimidating. He had never expressed any issues with our relationship until the sex issue and he makes it sound like he would get angry if I stepped one toe out of line because he keeps saying it’s my last chance.

He asked if I would’ve contacted him. I said I respected his decision but I imagined maybe he might contact me, which he did. Then he got angry and said I have too big of an imagination and that I should grow up. But in the past he constantly himself used that word and said he imagined our future.

He also says if I show I’m sad or cry, he will know I’m not ready for a relationship. Not that I’d dare to tell him anything any more.

Even at the very start of our relationship he started saying he wants sexual stuff and I was uncomfortable, but he kept saying that he went to seminary for three years and almost became a priest but then had a car accident. So he said I have to trust him because there is nothing more important to him than following Jesus Christ. However, I am now positive that he does not in fact believe in God.

Please help me. I am scared he will do something to me if I don’t meet up with him and do what he wants because he’s saying I owe him for having wasted his time.


tl;dr: Please help me. I’m afraid of my boyfriend.



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 04:07AM by Sasorigirl https://ift.tt/2AsbjwH
Please help. I’m scared my boyfriend (30M) will do something to me if I don’t have sex with him. I am (25F) Please help. I’m scared my boyfriend (30M) will do something to me if I don’t have sex with him. I am (25F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.