Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bro [23m] treats our sister [7f] way better than he ever treated me [16f] growing up. It hurts a bit to see.

Growing up, my bro was more if a bully to me than a big brother. He would frequently bully me to tears, wouldn't do anything together with me, would shut off game consoles while I was playing so he would play, etc.

He's the complete opposite with our sister. When he comes back from work we generally give each other a "sup" or "hello" and that's it, but whe he sees her it's like "OMG hellooooo, you are so beautiful, what have you done today, who did you talk to, what did you watch on TV, let's go to your room and do whatever you want the rest of the night".

And then they'll play in her room and he basically worships everything she does.

So I'm a bit like "seriously? You were an asshole all my childhood, I was basically scared of you the whole time and now you just flip a switch and treat her like a princess?".

I want to clarify that I don't want him to treat her how like he treated me. I'd utterly karate chop him if I saw him bully her, but it still hurts that he had all this kindness and never showed it with me.

What should I do about all these feelings?

tl;dr: Bro treats our sister waaaay better than he ever treated me. Feels bad, man. What should I do about it?



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 10:05AM by Limp_Membership https://ift.tt/2TE3OK3
Bro [23m] treats our sister [7f] way better than he ever treated me [16f] growing up. It hurts a bit to see. Bro [23m] treats our sister [7f] way better than he ever treated me [16f] growing up. It hurts a bit to see. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.