Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [24F] roommate [24F] keeps eating my food.

Throwaway since I know she's on here.

I share a 2br apartment with my roommate. We don't shop together or cook together or share any grocery bills. Totally separate.

She has a what is probably an eating disorder. Basically, she refuses to eat in front of me and waits until I'm asleep or have left the house, then she'll raid the kitchen. She also refuses to cook anything. In the past when I've invited her to join me during cooking or for meals, she has politely refused.

Here's the issue - I love to cook (and I'm pretty good at it :-) I like to cook a big meal and have the rest for leftovers, lunches, etc. I'm on a tight budget and since we don't share food bills, I know how much I should purchase each week and stick to it pretty well. What happens is, my roommate will sneak into the kitchen when I'm asleep and raid my leftovers. This puts a pretty serious dent on my bills, since I have to go buy lunch when there's none left. I also think its unfair that I put a bunch of time into cooking and she refuses to and it feels like she's stealing from me. I don't have like, video evidence of her doing this, but its obvious what's she's doing. I brought it up one time in the form of a question and she flipped out and denied it completely. But it keeps happening and we're on this lease together for another 9 months.

TLDR: My roommate keeps stealing my food and denying it. I would move out but we're on this lease for another 9 months.



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 01:21PM by throwawayzebra100 https://ift.tt/3gBQtf6
My [24F] roommate [24F] keeps eating my food. My [24F] roommate [24F] keeps eating my food. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.