Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Cutting off my racist, manipulative, aggressive, toxic Asian parents in 2 days and am excited about it

I have never gotten along with my parents in my life due to the reasons stated in the title. I started thinking aboit cutting them off around age 12 and have always gone back and forth with whether I would or not. None of my friends live in my area so I was scared of being alone. Everyone always says "but they're still your parents, you have to forgive them at the end of the day" and I've finally stopped listening to the advice of others. I'm finally living for myself and putting myself and my own happiness first and I'm excited and nervous. But mostly excited.

tldr: cutting off horrible parents and happy about it

(not sure if this is the right place to post)



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 07:36PM by geminikush https://ift.tt/2XGjKwE
Cutting off my racist, manipulative, aggressive, toxic Asian parents in 2 days and am excited about it Cutting off my racist, manipulative, aggressive, toxic Asian parents in 2 days and am excited about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.