Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18f] boyfriends [17] girl bestfriend [17] is jealous of me

In my honest opinion it’s ridiculous to be jealous of me being the girlfriend of my boyfriend, while she’s just the friend. Could she like him?

She’s never even met me yet and states that she hates me! He said that if I was ever jealous of her (which I’m not) he would end the relationship with me because in the past he had other toxic relationships (like me), and is afraid that I’d make him end his friendship (that I really don’t care about).

When they saw each other with other friends of their group she once posted on his instagram stories two pictures of her (in the morning, she posted a story where she called a girl ugly, said she was a b**** and that she hated her, a friend of mine that follows her and met her says that it was referred to me, and later in my bf story she posted a selfie of her with a filter that had written “anger” on it), and she pressured him putting a story highlight in his profile.

Today my friend sent me a story where she was asked what she is avoiding to see, and she replied with “avoiding to see jealous people on the road”. I’m not bothered at all lol, I’m actually seeing this as a funny situation, she’s toxic and ridiculous (wish that my bf saw that but he’s so naive). My curiosity is: could she like him? this is what I believe.

PS: she doesn’t follow me on social media and I also don’t follow her, we never met.

TL:DR: she-is-jealous-of-me-without-even-knowing-me



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 12:41PM by HeyoMayoNayo https://ift.tt/36GK8KO
My [18f] boyfriends [17] girl bestfriend [17] is jealous of me My [18f] boyfriends [17] girl bestfriend [17] is jealous of me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.