Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Unlucky in love, sending the wrong vibes, or is something wrong w me..?

Hi Reddit. I’m (24 F) feeling very disappointed with my love life. For some background, I’ve never been in a serious relationship, but I’ve had a lot of flings that never end up really going anywhere. Sometimes, the guy will have sex with me then ignore me unless he wants to have sex again. Sometimes I’ll get ghosted when I thought things were going great. I just hate feeling like the girl no one wants to commit to. I’ve been on and off of dating apps for like 5 years now with no luck.

I’m 5’6, blue eyes, a redhead, and fit. I’ve been told I’m attractive by many people outside of my family. I am getting my bachelor’s in nursing and have hobbies that I love. I feel like I’m a genuine person. I have, however, been through traumatic experiences, and I’m wondering if that affects the people I’m choosing. Maybe I’m just unlucky.

Any advice?

Tl;dr I’m feeling insecure about never having been in a relationship and the fact that guys don’t seem to want to commit to me. Advice?



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 03:29PM by lunagr https://ift.tt/2zBQkrm
Unlucky in love, sending the wrong vibes, or is something wrong w me..? Unlucky in love, sending the wrong vibes, or is something wrong w me..? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.