Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I 21M tell my best friend 23M that I don't want to hangout due to social distancing?

I live in Los Angeles and our numbers are not improving. Since lock down my best friend wants to hang every once in a while, but I make sure we mask up and sit a distance away outside. Since we've entered "Phase 2" of re-opening, he'll hit me up almost every day to hang out. The last 2 days I've indulged, but I don't feel comfortable hanging out during these uncertain times. My mom works at a Convalescent home so I feel obligated to take it even more seriously than others.

Also, on a more selfish note, the last 8 weeks of staying home has really let my introversion take the better of me, and it's really a lot of work to try and act pleasant to be around. I can be quite a chore to be with sometimes and staying home non stop I can just be an introvert.

TL:DR - Friend wants to hangout everyday but I don't because stay-at-home and introverted-ness



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 05:19PM by SlenderLlama https://ift.tt/2AanSNb
How do I 21M tell my best friend 23M that I don't want to hangout due to social distancing? How do I 21M tell my best friend 23M that I don't want to hangout due to social distancing? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.