Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] ex [23M] has a new girlfriend and I don't know if I should contact her to tell her he has been dating us both at the same time.

English is not my first language so sorry if I make some mistakes. I am also very sad right now. I had been with my boyfriend for a year and a half at uni in my country and back in july last year i found out he had one other girlfriend in another country. I said he should dump her and he agreed and was very apologetic and said he only wanted to be with me. They broke up i think in august when he saw her.

Since then things were okay i guess my boyfriend is a very private person and we had a nice christmas time and i thought i was really special - my bf is very smart and i liked him a lot. I could see a really good future with us together. Since I live in the city of our uni and he doesn't he would go home quite a lot and i asked to go sometimes but he would always say no. I did not know whether or not to find this suspicious but i know why.

Eventually two months ago i decided to end things as he started being very angry and telling me i was stupid in arguments and i did not like that. There were other problems too but things just did not count up and started to feel wrong so i said goodbye.

Today a friend looked at his fb and told me he has put himself in a public relationship with a new girl which is okay he is allowed we are not dating any more but the date that they put their relationship in was in november 19 which means he was seeing us both at the same time until two months ago. my friend said she will send a message to this girl to tell her her bf was seeing both of us at once because i am too afraid to do it myself, but should i agree to this? i know i was stupid to trust him.

i feel like she should know and now i know why things did not match up, but i also think it is none of my business and i do not want her or my ex to be angry at me. I also do not really want her to know who i am but my friend insists this is a good idea and says shes done it before and we are just looking out for her.

**tl;dr**: I found out my ex was cheating on me since November 2019 but i do not think the other girl knows, should i let my friend contact her telling her everything on my behalf so that she knows herself?



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 04:21PM by Afraid_Holiday https://ift.tt/3cgvDyv
My [23F] ex [23M] has a new girlfriend and I don't know if I should contact her to tell her he has been dating us both at the same time. My [23F] ex [23M] has a new girlfriend and I don't know if I should contact her to tell her he has been dating us both at the same time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.