Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (18 F) just fought with my mom (50 F) over police brutality

A video of my friend getting thrown to the ground and getting her slammed while at a protest is circulating and it obviously really upset me and I went to show my mom for i guess just emotional support and she started blaming it on her so i got defensive and we started fighting over how she was calling me an idiot for being scared of the police right now and then she said the n word (we are white) so i got really upset at her and said that was absolutely not acceptable and she claimed it was okay since we were alone but I still said do not say that to me every again and I left the room because it was getting nowhere. But now I’m really upset and i dont know I’m just writing this to vent and I’m already scared to wake up tomorrow and talk to her again and I’m graduating tomorrow so we will already be together a lot and i don’t want to be upset the whole day.

Tl;Dr: my mom yelled saying stuff like i was an idiot for being scared of the police and she used the N word, we fought and now I’m just scared to wake up tomorrow



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 10:36PM by jessica55kaitlyn https://ift.tt/3dgWyM3
I (18 F) just fought with my mom (50 F) over police brutality I (18 F) just fought with my mom (50 F) over police brutality Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.