Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I won’t give up my guardianship over my brother and he doesn’t like that

My (32f) brother (25m) was made my ward (well limited ward) when our parents died when I was 26. He has High functioning autism, I believe Level 1 is the severity of it, on the three level scale. He’s very intelligent, went to college, you know he’s mentally all there.

I was given control over many aspects of his legal self. Due to his impulsiveness, gullibility, social difficulties, and such.

Recently my brother has gotten mad over his lack of control of his life. So he asked me to relinquish guardianship entirely. The problem is he’s still just as bad with money, he’s still really bad with scheduling and stuff like that, and while he’s made strides in social interactions he still clearly has deficits. I mean he thought he was going to get married to a boy he met just a week earlier at one point.

So I told him no for his own good, now he’s been really cold to me since than. I got him some makeup and a bunny rabbit as a gift and he’s been distracted enough by it that I think he’s forgotten for now.

But that won’t last for ever, how can I repair irk relationship ?

TL;DR my brother wants me to end my guardianship over him I don’t think that’s a good idea



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 03:26PM by MehrunesDagon24 https://ift.tt/2XMJA20
I won’t give up my guardianship over my brother and he doesn’t like that I won’t give up my guardianship over my brother and he doesn’t like that Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.