Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23m) girlfriend (20f) is TOO perfect

Throwaway account just to be safe.

I’ll try to be brief. I met my girlfriend a year and a half ago and we have been dating for about six months. I love absolutely everything about her, in fact, I had a crush on her long before we even became friends. The only reason it took quite some time for us to start dating is because she has never dated anyone prior to me (moreover, before me she has never had sex, never kissed anyone, gone on a date - anything). I always understood this to be because she’s quite shy and docile, and does not realize when someone has a crush on her.

Now six months into our relationship, and a year and a half of knowing one another, I am extremely comfortable with her and tell her everything. However, I’ve just started to realize she does not feel the same.

For example, she doesn’t like for me to see her without makeup, she has difficulty sharing her opinions and emotions, she ALWAYS agrees with me and does what I want to do, she is more interested in talking about my interests than her own, she never acts jealous or clingy, and, on a more personal note, she only performs oral sex on me and doesn’t want me going down on her.

Realizing these things saddens me deeply as I want her to feel comfortable and safe around me. I don’t want her to feel pressured to be “perfect” because in my eyes she already is. I understand it’s probably because she’s never dated in the past, and from my understanding, she has never seen a healthy relationship growing up.

Please please give me advice. I’ve tried talking about this with my friends but most of them just say I’m “lucky” to have such a submissive girlfriend.

TLDR: my girlfriend of six months is too docile and timid to open up and be comfortable with me.



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 01:33PM by throwaway_21497 https://ift.tt/2MbweXC
My (23m) girlfriend (20f) is TOO perfect My (23m) girlfriend (20f) is TOO perfect Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.