Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 27[F] husband 39[M] is a quarantine protester. Now I'm sick.

My husband of 8 years has started on a down dark path recently, he lost his job at the lumber mill in our small down due to the pandemic. He's always been pretty conservative, but so am I. We have always held our faith as an important corner-stone of our relationship.

Recently he's been talking to me about the whole pandemic thing that's going on. I understand why he's upset about it, now that he is out of work. I know it's serious, and not some conspiracy, but I'm worried that my husband thinks it is. Him and a lot of his friends have been getting together in the afternoons and going out for the day, only coming back late at night. Last week, when he came home drunk, he told me they were protesting the lock down. I didn't want to start anything, so I left it. But I'm really worried. I have two children, a wonderful boy and girl, who are my life. I felt he was putting our family in danger, but I knew he would not listen to me.

A few days into him going out and coming home late, I started to feel really sick. I look up the symptoms, and I think I might have the virus. I'm scared for my kids, he keeps talking about wanting to bring our son, the youngest, with him to the protests. He has asthma. I know he won't be OK if he gets sick.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose the man I've known for 12 years and the father of my children, but I'm really scared, and I don't know what to do. Does anyone here have any advice? I love him, but he's scaring me now.


TL;DR;: My husband has lost his job and I am afraid he is going down a dark path. He has been going out to protest the lockdown, and told me this when he came home one day. I'm scared because I'm starting to get sick, and now he wants to take our son to the protests. I love him, but I'm so afraid.



Submitted May 28, 2020 at 06:31PM by throwaway_lemonsoop https://ift.tt/3cdN6Y8
My 27[F] husband 39[M] is a quarantine protester. Now I'm sick. My 27[F] husband 39[M] is a quarantine protester. Now I'm sick. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.