Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22f) always go through cycles of feeling secure in my relationship (24m) and then feeling like I want to breakup.

We've been dating for about a year. Over the last couple months, I keep going through these cycles. I'll be really happy for a while and feel like he is such a great person for me. Then suddenly all I can think about for a few days is all his flaws, and how we're incompatible, and that I should break up with him. When I'm feeling good, I honestly feel great. This is the best, most functional and stable relationship I've ever been in, he's such a great guy. But when I'm feeling bad, all I want to do is breakup with him SO bad.

Has anyone else been through something like this? I feel so conflicted and I don't know what to do.

tl;dr, can't decide if i want to stay or breakup with boyfriend.



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 09:59PM by Existing_Vanilla https://ift.tt/2yQCpxm
I (22f) always go through cycles of feeling secure in my relationship (24m) and then feeling like I want to breakup. I (22f) always go through cycles of feeling secure in my relationship (24m) and then feeling like I want to breakup. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.