Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird that my boyfriend (18) bosses me around/takes charge and I (21M) like it?

Apologies for any mistakes. I've had a reddit account for a few years but I've never used it till now so I'm still learning the ropes.

My BFs (we've been dating for around 2 years at this point) parents told him that when he turned 18 he wouldn't be allowed to live at home because of his "unholy lifestyle choices" so I told him he could move in with me. A week after he turned 18 I helped him pack his things and he moved in with me.

Due to the current global pandemic, we've been home alone and we've grown a lot closer and he's taken the assertive dominant role in our relationship.

Words can't describe how much I love him and how much I want him to have everything so naturally whenever he tells me to do something, that's my top priority. I just get a thrill out of doing what he tells me to.

He also has a habit of teasing me about my height and it strangely turns me on. I'm 5'3 and quite skinny but he's 6'5 and pretty muscular so he literally towers over me and he's obviously physically more powerful town me. Quite often he'll put things out of my reach and tbh I enjoy climbing around to get them. He'll even lift me up to get the things that he put out of my reach. It's hard not to get a b*ner when he uses his strong hands to lift me. Sometimes when he's playful he'll even hold me up in the air with one hand.

Sometimes in bed, he'll make me the little spoon and he'll jokingly remind me that he's in charge and there's nothing I can do about it and he can make me do whatever he wants. And no, he's never "forced" me to do anything I'm uncomfortable about.

TL;DR Is it weird or unusual that my boyfriend being assertive and dominant really turns me on and I'm genuinely happy being "obedient" and submissive?



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 08:36AM by AthleticQuails https://ift.tt/2AfCuuA
Is it weird that my boyfriend (18) bosses me around/takes charge and I (21M) like it? Is it weird that my boyfriend (18) bosses me around/takes charge and I (21M) like it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.