Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I dislike cuddling, and he insists we cuddle a lot

My husband (20M) loves cuddling. It helps him fall asleep and physical touch is very important to him. Cuddling makes me (20F) feel trapped and physically sick. I will cuddle with him at night while he falls asleep, but then I stop and scoot away so I have space for myself to fall asleep. Very rarely, I go sleep on the couch because he’s taking up most of the bed and I feel like I don’t have enough room. He gets upset when I sleep out of our room or if I don’t want to cuddle. I’ve explained how it makes me feel as gently as possible multiple times, and he gets upset every time. I understand that he likes it and that it helps him fall asleep, but it prevents me from sleeping. One of his top love languages is physical touch and I understand he needs that to feel loved. I’m not sure what other compromises we can make.

TL;DR: My husband and I (both 20) have been together for two years. I dislike cuddling and he loves it. I try to compromise by cuddling until he falls asleep, but he isn’t happy with that.



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 08:09AM by hatecuddlesthrowaway https://ift.tt/3dsCplW
I dislike cuddling, and he insists we cuddle a lot I dislike cuddling, and he insists we cuddle a lot Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.